Sunday, March 06, 2005

Well it was a good day, until...

Well how great. The boiler has broken, which means that we'll all have cold showers and no heating. If I make it through the night without dying or getting frost bite, then I'll be quite surprised. This happened once before, and I seem to remember it taking them ages to actually do anything about it. Oh bum.

I spoke to my mum on the phone today (well obviously - it's mothers day!!) and the basic result of the comversation was that I have to plan the whole of my life from here until september, in detail! I have to sort out getting to Yorkshire at easter, where to go at half term, and if I go home, what flights do I need? andthen about going to christiana's in the summer - do i go at the beginning with Gemma and go to the ball, or do I stay in Winchester and get a job and possibly learn to drive, and then go to Leeds later on? Do I follow christiana's plans of going to Cornwall, or London? Do I stay in Yorkshire for my birthday and celebrate with friends from school/alc or do I go home and see my family? If I go home, how long do I go home for? When do I go to Sheffield? How am I supposed to get my stuff there? How do I get there?!? AARRRGGHHHH I'M GOING INSANE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! I also get my exam results on Thursday, which makes my life that little bit worse. Oh joy. Hopefully, they'll be ok...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u die yet?

9:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone put the heating on constant at my house so i had a toasty night....muhahaha

btw i wrote the message above.

Jimbob xx

9:20 am  
Blogger beaky said...

thay managed to fix it, so it wasn't cold after all

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home