Tuesday, March 08, 2005

So very bored...

This is amazing - I'm actually SO bored that I can't think of anything to write about on here today! I haven't had any lesson since this morning, so have basically had the day off... and have done nothing apart from watch a film and sat on my bum.

The only thing I do have to say is...

I love Hughz

hahaha, no really, I do!!! Yes, ok, I'll shut up now.

Can you believe, my mum actually thought that I wanted to call my children Melanie Nadine or Brooklyn Storm Harris (see post on Weds March 2nd) HAHAHA she's so silly. Just so you all know, that's where I get my silliness from!

p.s. Ally says that I have to say that I love her too. But it's only a 'you're my ex room mate so I have to' kind of love. I wouldn't even talk to her if I had the choice... haha You'll never guess what she just said to me

Ally: *smacks me on the arm* You smell *smacks me again* You smell *smacks me AGAIN* You smell, BUT YOU'RE SO PRETTY!! (with a massive smile on her face).

Me: umm, ok. You're so weird Ally.

Ally: Jade has worms.

Mel: What?

Me: *pulls a confused face*

Ally: Jade has worms!

Mel: errr. Ok.

Me (iside my head): she has actually gone insane... I'm quite scared.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well ok im sorry jade will kill me now.....YOUR SO PRETTY BEAKY!!

11:34 pm  
Blogger JaG said...

I would be scared too.

11:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, ally i seem to remember that when u were younger that ur dad said u had a worm because u were a fatty and used to eat lots (shame you didnt really stay fat) muhahhahahhahaha

6:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually jade you muppet...he thought i had a worm coz i ate so much but stayed thee same....which would indicate i had a worm you loser which was digestihng the food.....god your so stupid!!

6:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

digesting

6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home