Sunday, October 15, 2006

Graduation!

Yesterday I went to the graduation of my wonderful brother! It was a very nice day and I've decided that I want to make his college into my house. Of course that would invlove me kicking everyone else out, being entirely selfish and also moving to Manchester which wouldn't be too great, but seriously, that place would make a nice house. Well, more of a mansion really. It's the kind of place where you'd have to 'take tea' every afternoon out on the lawn whilst wearing pretty dresses and hats. Everyone ould have to speak with Queen's english too, of course.


Here's a picture for you to ooh and ahh at...


And next week, it's Harris child number 2 that graduates! That's all the way down in Winchester though, so I'm going to have to leave Sheffield at about 7am to get there in time... Also, despite having lived there for 2 years myself, it will be the first time that I've ever been inside the cathedral. Should be a thrilling experience, with it being famous and all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you forgot to blog for a while

2:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

9:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home