Friday, January 13, 2006

I know I'm a geek because...

….. I like Classic Fm. It makes me want to be a ballerina even more.

…... I think Libera are the greatest thing ever. Don’t know what they are? Then you’re either not geeky enough or failing that, not English.

…… I’m proud of my friends that love X Men and that they go out and get the comics and share them with each other.

…… I like computer games. The Sims has probably been my all time favourite, even though I’m now completely bored of it, with Sim City in 2nd place. I also like watching my brother play counter strike and games like that. I only like to watch those ones because I know I’d be rubbish if I actually played it myself.

…… When I’m watching TV, which isn’t actually that often, I flick to Discovery Animal Planet before MTV. Actually, I think I’d watch Nick Junior before MTV. Shows how childish I am too.

…… I have the Prince of Egypt Soundtrack. And I’ve put it into my computer. And I listen to it. And I know all the words.
……I watched the full, BBC version of Pride and Prejudice no less that 6 times last year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you are a geek!

9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home