Sunday, September 18, 2005

Only a week to go!!

Well, I have one more week of holiday left (i.e. one more week of sitting around doing nothing) and then I'll be back in England (YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!). Obviously I'll be having a lot of fun and will probably be quite busy so it might be a while before I can blog properly, so I'm afraid you'll have to put up with my absence in the best way that you can. I can tell that when I get to Sheffield I'm going to have that really weird feeling of being excited but completely terrified all at the same time. At least I can look forward to going to see the new Pride and Prejudice film with Jess. I've decided that I should go to it expecting it to be no way near as good as the BBC version, then hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by it. That's my theory anyway. Even though it's 10 years old, the BBC will take some beating! I wont like Keira Knightly ever again if she ruins Lizzie Bennet though. hmmmm

5 Comments:

Blogger Astrid said...

Well, I sure hope your ass will enjoy his last lazy days then!!! Where will you be taking it today?

6:30 am  
Blogger beaky said...

Absolutely nowhere! I didn't get up until 1pm today so I guess that's half the day gone already! I might watch a film or something. Actually it's quite nice outside so I might sit on the patio and read. hmmmm

12:38 pm  
Blogger Hep said...

Kiera Knightly!?! *spits in disgust*

No one will ever be as good as Jennifer Ehle. NO ONE!

1:03 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

OOH, are you a pride and prejudice fan, Gilly??

1:17 pm  
Blogger Jm said...

Lol Becky I've never met a female of any age who wasnt a fan of P & P....

Scary but true!

8:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home