Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm in love.....

...... with.......










..................















.........WATER CRESS!!! It's beautiful, seriously (with my wonderful homemade salad dressing of course. If you want to know what it is, ask me. Yum yum.).

However, it seems that someone is trying to kill me with it. I just made myself some, but pulled out a piece of grass and some thistle leaves, or something to that effect, from the packet. I'm sure that if I had eaten that without realising that it had spikes all over it, I would currently be crying and/or throwing up somewhere. Phew, good job I noticed!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you were going to say you were in love with me :-(

love michael

2:17 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

haha.... yeeeeeaaaaahhhh

5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home