Monday, September 19, 2005

This made me laugh

I was watching the lord of the rings yesterday and was talking to my wonderful friend Michael at the same time on msn. He told me that the other day a kid went up to him and said 'You were really good in lord of the rings!!'. Ok, he has really similar eyes to Elijah Wood and we make fun of him saying that he actually is Elijah, but the fact that someone actually thought it was him made me laugh. A lot. It made my day in fact!

So by the time our conversation had finished we were referring to the lord of the rings as our film, and he was the neighbourhood friendly hobbit and I was the neighbourhood friendly elf, which, of course, everyone would want to have living near them. I have the pointy ears and everything!! Woo! (I wish). Actually I have been told more than once that I remind people of Cate Blanchett when she's playing Galadriel. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home