Friday, August 05, 2005

Wonderful day...

I went to work this morning and was told that I could leave after 2 hours because there was nothing to do! Great! And I'm going to England next week so I have pretty much a whole extra day of holiday now yay! Even when I do come back 1 Battalion are on leave so there'll be hardly any of the soldiers around! Yippee! But....... Now I have to clean my room because Sarah will be in there whn we come back from the UK.........

....You know when people say that their room looks like a bomb has hit it, they're normally exaggerating. Well, I'm really not - my room looks like a massive bomb full of clothes and junk (and also a sofa) exploded all over my bedroom. I suppose if I clean it up now I wont have mum complaining for the rest of the day.

Oh yes, and I almost forgot - I had a very fun time diving in the ball pool at work this morning. I'm still officially a child so I'm allowed. hehe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

id like the floor hoovered, surfaces polished, windows cleaned & a banquet laid out for me please!!!

12:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can keep dreaming!!

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home