Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hmmm, well....

All I have done all day is sleep in until lunch time and then watch the whole of Pride and Prejudice all in one go. I love it and if you haven't read the book, you really should! Not the best use of day, but nevermind, I enjoyed it. I have also come to the conclusion that if I had the choice of living in reality or in a fairy tale story, I would definitely pick the fairy tale. Much more exciting. Oh well, I guess we all have to make do with imagination to make our lives little more exciting. You know, watching films has a strange effect on me. After Lord of the Rings I decided that I wanted to get pointy ears and be an elf, after Star Wars I wanted a light sabre and now I want to travel back in time a couple of hundred years, wear a pretty dress and a bonnet and marry Mr Darcy so that I can live in a mansion in Derbyshire. I suppose it's quite sad really. Nevermind.

Anyhoo, I'm off to bed. Got to work in the morning unfortunately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home