Monday, August 01, 2005

It could happen to you!!

I love that this is posted on the wall in the Quartermasters HQ.


The writing at the bottom says: Every day more and more ginger babies are born, causing distress to mothers and fathers all over the country. With your help, we can put an end to the suffering that these children inlict upon parents, friends and even passers by. Dr. Karl Pullmeov is heading pioneering research into the elimination of the ginger gene. Give generously and help the world become a less ginge place.

Ok, so it's not very nice, but it's funny all the same.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

*giggle*

Yeh. Well, you would know all about that, since you have a ginger in the family.

12:54 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

You don't know how happy I am to hear that! haha He has spent the whole of my life making fun of me and calling me ginger. Now it's his turn.

12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home