Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Real things I've said in the last 48 hours

"My bum isn't a foot warmer, you know?"


Mum: "I wonder what those subtitles are for."
Me: "Blind pe-- Nevermind!!"


"What's your name? Oh yes I know. It has to be 'Sir' because I'm a butler"


*I walk into room and hear...* "Eh-Oh!" *Thought to self: My mother has gone insane.*


"I know! We can watch the dvd and then eat tea. No, I mean eat the dvd and watch tea. *pause* What am I on about? We can eat tea and then watch the dvd. I'm so stupid."


"Eh? That says 'Original cucumber' on it! Haha are they the opposite to some amazing genetically enhanced cucumbers? haha how stupid!" "Er, Becca, it says origin:NL, it's not 'an original'." Oops.


"Ew, someone has mouse on their tire"


Me: "I was talking to someone in my dream last night called Mr Darcy"
Mum: "Was he tall, dark and handsome?"
Me: "Possibly."


Me: *typing title for this post* 'Real things I've said in the last 48 years'. Oops. I mean hours, I'm only 17.


The brain department of my body is on holiday at the moment. I apologise. Normal service will resume shortly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

*giggle* "Normal service"?Hopefully not! I like this kind of Beaky! Hee hee hee.

2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home