Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The next mini chapter in the story of my life....

Well, I've seen a couple of different blogs in the last few days about people who are trying to lose weight. I'm going to join them, but do the opposite instead. My BMI says that I'm a bit underweight and I also know that I am quite unfit too so I'm going to have to do something about it. I'm not sure exactly what yet, but it'll be better than 'Simon's Get Fat Diet'*(See bottom) because I want to be fitter and not quite so skinny. I'm also pretty lazy so if I do anything I'll have to force myself, and when I say force, I really mean it. The only type of exercise I'm doing at the moment is walking to, around and back from work which I guess is about 1 1/2 of walking around each day, maybe more (that's a complete guess!). Got any ideas for what I could do to put on some weight and get fit? Hmmmm...


*Simon was my friend at college who was determined to make me fatter. It was quite funny, apart from when he tried to force feed me a raspberry jam and chocolate spread sandwich, from which the goo was literally running out. It was gross. I was nearly sick, no kidding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

6 months ago I would want to smack you for saying you want to gain weight...but through the whole process that I have gone through I realize that is even tougher than losing weight! Awesome for you to want to get healthy!

Strength training is the best thing for you Becky..if you aren't keen on joining a gym, then buy some dumbells and try to work out a program for yourself (lots of resources on the net).

If you can't find anything, or if you are lost in TOO much info, let me know what equipment you have to work with (if any) and I will get some stuff together for you and email it. I have SO MUCH info on this subject.

6:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home