Friday, August 05, 2005

A couple of things....

a) The room is now tidy(ish). Phew.

b) Something in this house is making me sneeze. I have no idea what it is, but I have sneezed about 20 times this afternoon. It's driving me insane. I'm having to breathe through my mouth because I can't use my nose cause it makes it tickle and my face constantly looks like I've just sucked a lemon because I'm always desperate to sneeze again. I feel like ripping my face off. But then, that would only create more disgusting and horrible problems. Mind you, it'd take my mind off my itchy nose. Hmmm.

c) I've started reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austen (I really have had a Jane Austen theme going this week I think, I've watched Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Emma all in one week, and yes I'm a geek) which cost me 2 euros 50 the other day which I thought was a bargain seeing as it's quite a big book! I might have to go back to that shop because they have loads of really cheap books in english.

d) I hope you all have a nice week and miss me when I am gone, and I hope that you feel amazingly jealous of me (because I'll be having the best birthday ever and you wont).

e) I've sneezed 6 times in the last 30 seconds. Make that 7. Ouch. Ok, I think I'm done now. Oh, no, maybe not. That's a grand total of 8 sneezes in a minute now. I think I'll just go, this is a never ending sneezing fit, I'm sure of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!!!!!!

12:49 pm  
Blogger Hep said...

Many Happy Returns Becky!
You know the more I read your post, the more alike I think we are. And the more I like you...especially your Jane Austen obsession. We should start a club. I've had the same taped version of Pride and Prejudice (BBC - of course) since '96.

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home