Monday, August 15, 2005

Amazing Week!! and now I'm back here boo hoo

I had a great birthday and an overall really amazing week! We drove over to Winchester on Saturday and then up to Yorkshire on Sunday (and bumped into some friends in a motorway service station in Oxford, very strange!!). Then, as you all should kn
ow, it was my birthday on Monday. I can't be bothered to go through everything but here's a quick snapshot so you don't feel left out. It involved:

- some really great presents
- I got myself a computer yay
- birthday cake with family
- meal at tgi fridays (and yes, I had to stand on my chair so they could sing 'Happy Birthday' (see pictures below), and yes I did smack my head on the light when I climbed up)
- fun in Leeds with friends
- driving around in the middle of the night listening to lots of music (including disney!!)



They are all the pictures I have cos they are the ones my sister took, Christiana has some other ones so might get them too one day!

My week was really good too. I got my ears pierced yay! I made lots of new friends and had a great time at Rocknations. I don't have any pictures of friends from this week, all I have are these two. (On the top on it's me right in the middle at the bottom but quite small, you can just see my blonde hair and top half of my body someones arm is covering half of me). If you want to see more other pictures then click on the link above)

2 Comments:

Blogger beaky said...

Would you mind NOT leaving complete rubbish on my blog in the future thankyou very much? That doesn't just go to 'lewisxs15svclinton', but to any other random person that also wants to be annoying.

12:09 pm  
Blogger Valancy Jane said...

You so pretty.

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home