Friday, July 15, 2005

Yay it's the weekend!

Ok, I know I've only had a job for one week, but the weekend means that I can watch quality late night tv and sleep in until lunch time the next day. Anything is better than waking up at 6.50 every morning. Even when I was at college and I had an early start I didn't get out of bed until 7.45, which is nearly a whole hour of extra sleep everyday! I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight and being able to think about things rather than force myself to go to sleep straight away. You know, I think that's one of the best thing about going to sleep - being able to drift around in your imagination without having to make any effort to think hard about things like you do the rest of the day or make sure you get to sleep quickly because you have to wake up early in the morning, then you slowly fall asleep and dream those pleasant kind of dreams that you can't usually remember in the morning, but you know that you had a nice time in them. If you're lucky and you have one where you can remember a snapshot of it, they make you feel nice inside. That is pure relaxation. Mmmm sleeping. One of my all time favourite things.

I went to a wedding today, which was nice. It was all in German though so I didn't understand what they guy was on about half of the time and the servie was really long, but I guess it was ok because I got my first experience of a German wedding! Anita's dress was very pretty too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home