Friday, July 08, 2005

4000 visitors!

Well my blog has had just over 4000 visitors since 1st January this year. I'm quite pleased with myself. And just so you know, 2000 of them aren't me visiting my own blog, I assure you.

I am so bored. Bored bored bored bored. I was glad to finish college and all, but my life and mind is like a big blob of nothingness right now. Mum is making me get a job, which I don't want, because even though I'm bored during the day, I want to be able to waste time by sleeping in until lunchtime instead of getting up early to go to some loser job that I don't like. Ok, so when I'm at uni I'll be glad of the money, but right now I couldn't care less.

I miss my friends. I really miss them. I'm going insane. If you can be bothered to read this guys, I love ya! Send me emails!!!! NOW! Or I might be forced to do something really silly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home