Friday, July 08, 2005

I swear......

..... If I get anymore people coming to my blog after searching for 'Alex Pettyfer' I'm going to go insane. I'm not joking. In the last few days I must have had about 10. That's a lot seeing as I don't actually get that many visitors everyday. Actually, I guess it's quite funny - I can almost guarantee that every single person looking is a girl aged between 12 and 15 who is in love with him.

It's not like I'm saying he's rubbish or anything, I'm sure he's a perfectly good actor, well he was good in Tom Brown's School Days anyway, but seriously, stop coming here! I have nothing to do with Alex Pettyfer!! I have to be careful about what I say, because last time I mentioned him i got a very rude reply from some random squealy 13 year old girl who hadn't actually read what I'd written properly and had got the wrong end of the stick.

Hmmm.... maybe writing this post isn't such a good idea... writing his name will probably make more people come here... Ah well, I'm off to bed. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home