Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Thing you didn't know about me #11

Does this make me weird?...

My stats counter on this blog tells me about everyone that visits me. Most of the time you can't tell who it is, but sometimes, just sometimes, their IP address gives their identity away and I feel like I'm spying on them. It's exciting. For example, someone visited me from Winchester College this morning, so I know that they are (much more likely than not) quite or very rich, male, like watching cricket and have to go to college chapel every Sunday morning in their suits. Even just knowing those tiny things about people makes me feel great. I especially like it when someone from a completely different country visits me, and even though there are thousands of people there, I can tell exactly who it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home