Thursday, June 16, 2005

My top most favourite bestest awesome cds ever. In no particular order.

One by One – Foo Fighters ( I have listened to this hundreds of times and have never got bored of it. It’s not often that you get an album where you like every single song, but this is one of them where you do)

In Your Honour – Foo Fighters (yes, ok I know I only got it on Monday, but I absolutely love it (you should already know that) and it’s plain wonderful. The acoustic cd is as awesome as the normal one and again there isn’t even one song that I don’t like!!)

Look to you – United

Gladiator Soundtrack (Yes, I know, it’s classical music, but it ROCKS. It’s the best film soundtrack I have ever heard and is very good for putting you to sleep. So there.)


Well I’m hungry and I want some more tea so I’m going to go and get some. Yum yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home