Sunday, June 12, 2005

Jade

I have a friend named Jade. Jade is very silly. Very lovely, but very silly. She is known to say 'Jadeisms' which are basically very stupid things that she says. A couple of old examples are 'I ain't not no retard' and her asking us why she couldn't find anything on the Internet that she was looking for - she had been searching for 'Hooligism' instead of 'Hooliganism'. If you know her, then you'll know that it's very funny.

I thought I should share the latest Jadeism with you (even though she wont appreciate me doing so) because it's almost unbelievable that someone could be so silly. Anyway...

This is how I picture the scene in my head...
*It's last night, Jade and Christian are sat at a table in the pub. Christian has a coin, and is spinning it on the table...*

Christian: Call it, Jade.

Jade *in little patronising, whiney voice*: Come on little coiney woiney, come here! *She makes an action with her hand in order to encourage the coin to come across the table to her*

Christian: Errr, Jade? Say heads or tails.

Yes Jade, you are a VERY silly girl. What? Is the coing gonna grow legs and jump at you or somethng?? Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

Hahaha.

11:17 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

She also said talked about the film'Scary Pie' the other day. No Jade, I think you've got a bit muddled up. hehe

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home