Thursday, June 16, 2005

................

I swear, there is only so much that one person can take of doing past IT papers. I’ve only done 2 and a really tiny bit so far today and I want to scream and run around hitting things. I can honestly say that I have learnt quite a few things from doing it, so I guess I deserve to stop now. I might do some French instead. Haven’t done any in a while. Oops. Oh well, there’s still a week to go until my first exam. And then there’s the college ball on Friday and our house party on Saturday. Well we BETTER GET A HOUSE PARTY or Andy will be GOING DOOOOOOOWWWN! And just so you know, I’m still really enjoying my new foo fighters cd. I think I’m starting to get over the phase of wanting it all to myself all of the time that I might let someone borrow it to put on their computer. But they better not take more than five minutes to copy it though, because I’ll start to miss it. Hmmm. Aren’t presents to yourself always the best?? And I’m not joking, if I saw Dave Grohl in the street I would walk up to him, hug him and say I love you. And then probably pass out on the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home