Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Weekend

I didn't actually do a lot this weekend. I'm constantly bored around this place. I think it's because I know I'm leaving soon so inside I feel like I can't wait to get away. I know I'll miss it when I'm gone, but still, I need a break from it now. There's only so much you can take of staring at the same four walls...

Anyway, pretty much all I did this weekend was go to a bbq that was run by all of the churches in Winchester. It was actually quite good (yes, you were wrong, as I said you were at the time) there was no 'catch', the food was as free and wonderful as it could possibly be. haha. Oh well, I enjoyed myself - I got out of the house! Feel free to make fun of me if you wish, I don't care. I'm used to it anyway.



I should be getting the new Foo Fighters album in the post in the next couple of days. Yippee I can't wait. It's gonne be great! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home