Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Quiz results and my news for today

Well, quite a few people did my quiz that I made the other day. Well done Jimbob (aka Gemma) and Jade beater upper (aka Hughz), you win. But you only got 90, and I think Gemma cheated – she did it twice for some reason (unless it’s another random Gemma that I don’t know…). I can’t believe nobody got 100%. Oh the shame. And Kathryn, you lose because you got 20.

I thought it was funny that my own siblings got my adopted families name wrong. They put Harris. That’s my real family!! You should have known I meant Christiana!!! Tut tut.


In other news….

- As someone has ‘taken’ the master key (again)(apart from we just KNOW that Graham must have lost it because he is plain silly! I think we would have learnt from last time!) there are new locks on all the doors and a code lock on the office door. There are 16 days until I leave. I think we can crack the code by then. There are thousands of possibilities, but we already know that it’s only a four digit number and it starts with 1, so that narrows it down a bit. WE CAN DO IT!!! ………why do I get the feeling that the majority of the U6th are going to get chucked out before the time that they’re due to leave?? I think Johnny may be on his way first….. but it’s so fun to wind up Jennie!! HA! I’m sure if we don’t get chucked out for that we can figure something else out – we have to leave in style!!

- I bought 20 mini rolls from Sainsburys today. Yes, that’s it. You didn’t misread it. 20. And I’m going to eat EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! (and then be very fat afterwards.) YEEEEESSSSSSS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beaky we put harris cos you are adopted to our family!!

2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home