Thursday, June 09, 2005

7 reasons why my life is sucking at the moment

1. Tom, Ben and Pikey came to visit (as well as Christian). Ok, so it might not sound like it sucked, becausethat bit actually didn't. It was awesome and I had loads and loads of fun. What sucks is that Tom is going to Thailand for months and I wont see him for AGES. I miss him already!

2. My sunburn hurts. A lot.

3. Having to revise for my IT exam. It's the most boring thing to do in the world, I assure you.

4. Having to wait for something to come in the post that I really really really really want. I know it's not going to be here until Monday or Tuesday either. If it doesn't come on either of those days, I think I might just die. Or eat beans and chocolate sauce until I weigh 23 stone.

5. Hayfever. It's evil and is killing me slowly. I also have some heat rash thing on my arm. Nice. The silly thing was, afterthe sun had stopped being hot and it was a bit windy I got cold, so I had heat rash and goose pimples at the same time. Stupid or what?

6. I keep waking up really early when I have nothing to do but sit around all day. Actually, you could say that's a good thing. The rest of the day is going sooo slowly though.

7. I typed out a really good post earlier (college blovk blogger during the day because they are stupid) and saved it. Then when I came to open it again the whole file disappeared! How annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home