Sunday, June 26, 2005

Friday Night

I haven't really posted anything since the beginning of last week, but I didn't really do anything other than revision and exams until friday. I had 3 hours of general studies on thursday morning which SUCKED and then a little break and then my business exam. I didn't really like the questions but I guess it was ok, I think I should have done enough to get a B. IT was on Frieday morning and was ok. If I manages to get 68 then I'll get an A, but I guess I'll just have to wait until August to get my results! French is on Tuesday.... AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Anyway, Friday night was our summer ball. It was so much fun! Hopefully someone will have put their pictures on the shared files so I might be able to put some on later. We stayed in the Ibis hotel for the night which was lots of fun too. I didn't fall asleep until about 4.30am and I kept waking up so I ended getting just over 3 1/2 hours sleep. For some reason I was really wide awake when I got up though so I guess it was ok! We had fun driving around in Jarvis' car, but the KFC that we had made me feel sick for the rest of Saturday. Anyway, I was talking about the ball: lots of pretty dresses, LOTS of dancing, very sore feet, and a picture of us which is going in the Echo on the 19th July or something like that! So if you're in or around Winchester then pick one up and look! I'm right at the front in the middle waving with a big smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home