Friday, March 04, 2005

Somebody, somewhere loves me......

It's not that I've had a fantastically amazing day, but 5 different things made today special.

1. I found £5 on the floor, which means that this evening I made £15 for half an hour of work.

2. It snowed last night and was still snowing when I got up.

3. It's Friday!! Weekend!!!

4. After not eating from the college canteen on monday and Jennie giving me one of her lunch tickets that she didn't want, I had 3 lunch tickets to spend today. I haven't even eaten all of what I got yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. Everyone knows how much I like chocolate and sweets, so I should be happy this weekend!! (should be good for my fat diet too!)

5. As I was walking back to the house just now, a little Robin flew off a tree and crossed in front of me. I love Robins, it doesn't matter what I'm doing or how I'm feeling, if I see a cute little red Robin, it'll make me happy.

They might not sound like much to you, but they made me feel good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home