Monday, February 28, 2005

Time for a new test!

Well, it's not really a test, but I just found it and thought it would be a good one for this weeks random test/quiz thingy. This website will tell you your Hobbit and your elven name. Just click on the link on the page to switch between the different ones. Mine are:

Elven Name: TarĂ­ Ar-Feiniel
Hobbit Name: Lila Grubb of Little Delving

Yay I like them. Leave me a comment telling me what you got please.

Anyway... about today...

Well, we had today off college. It was was pretty boring. I haven't actually done anything useful. I just watched family guy and ate junk. I suppose I could have done some work. Oh well! Actually, I did do one interesting thing - I bit the side of my mouth when I was eating something and made my self bleed. I can still feel two little holes where my teeth went into my cheek. Ouch! I'm a bit stupid, I know.

Thanks for my messages - keep them coming!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drogo Grubb of Little Delving

Elrohir Ar-Feiniel

strange...........ohh see if u can guess who i am!!!

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home