Friday, February 25, 2005

3 Day Weekend!!

College has decided to be nice for once and so we have a 3 day weekend!! Yippee! Actually I don't know why I'm celebrating, because O'll only end up complaining thta I'm bored. there's nothing to do in this place. I don't know how I used to survive at school! MSN still isn't working here either so I can't waste my time on that. I went on e-messenger the other day, but it was slow and annoying, so I gave up pretty quickly. I think I might try and find a new quiz for my blog just to pass some more timel. byeee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 day weekend!!! haha i have a 5 day weekend every week....oh it's a hard life.
If you're bored you can come round & tidy my bombsite of a room, or write the proposal for my fyp. I have done no work for 4 days...oh dear.

P.S. Don't forget mothers day next Sunday!!

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home