Monday, February 21, 2005

Oh joy

I've had a pretty average day today, but oh well, I suppose it could have been worse! Just letting you know, msn isn't working here at the moment, so if you're wondering where I am, don't worry, I'll probably be on there some time soon!

And once again, it seems to be snowing everywhere, apart from Winchester!!!! Why does it never snow here?!? It always snows in teh winter at home i.e. Germany, but it only snowed here once in the whole of last year. Rubbish, just rubbish.

Haha! I just showed **** (she said not to tell anyone...) the picture of me as a spoon and she laughed so much that she farted hahaha she's such a minger! If you're here at college, then you'll know who it is I mean hehehe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well..... if u think that person was bad, who ever farted u should ask amy what alex had to do to her over the hols, muhahhahahahhaha
love u xxxx

7:02 pm  
Blogger Sven said...

It snowed here lots everything is white haha.

12:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home