Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Wow

I was present during the most horrific thing that ever happened in the whole world today. It was disgusting. Jade started choking on some apple juice after we made her laugh and ended up spitting it all over the floor. It was all over her face and even coming out of her nose. Doesn't sound that bad, but you would agree that it was disgusting, and yet extremely hilarious, if you had seen it, as she also had what appeared to be a large amount of what can only be described as 'goo' coming from her as well. Gross. Typical Jade though... hehehe. I'm sure she wont appreciate me writing this on here, so I'll apologise now. She'll probably ignore me for the rest of the day now! haha

Also in the news today...
I have my very own weather girl, who is living in my sidebar, as you've probably noticed already. For some reason the title above it says 'Winchesster', even though I've already tried to change it so that there's only one 's'. Hmm will have to see what I can do about that. Stupid thing. It's actually got the information from Southampton, which I suppose isn't really that far so I guess it is kinda accurate. Mind you, it says it's snowing in the little picture at the moment, but I can't see any snow outside at all!

Anyway, I better go and do some work seeing as I have a test tomorrow, even though my teacher has gone to New York on a trip. It's so annoying - the one time I reeaaaally need help with my IT coursework, they both go flying off to America. How rude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home