Sunday, February 27, 2005

Boredom strikes again...

I think I'm going to die of boredom. Well it's either that or go insane. There's nothing to do here and the only 2 things that I've heard for the last half an hour is the hum of the computer mixed with Johnny playing his trumpet downstairs. Sorry Johnny, but I can tell you haven't played it in a while... hahaha! Ooh! He's stopped! Peace! Haha sorry, you know I'm only kidding.

I need to decide what I'm doing in the summer. I know I want to go to Christiana's for a bit, so I'm gonna go up at the beginning of July after I've done my exams (hopefully I can fly there this time - I found a flight for 70p! Amazing, huh? The train costs about £50!!). Hopefully I can go to the leavers ball - I'm sure they wouldn't mind me going, even though I left in 2003! I know it's a bit early to be planning my summer, but after what my sister said this morning, it seems like my mum wants me to stay in Winchester and work all summer so that I can earn some money. Don't really want to though, but I guess I'll have to work for a little bit. I was hoping that I'd be at Chris' on my birthday too, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen! Poo. I suppose I'll have to figure something out later.

2 Comments:

Blogger beaky said...

lol it would be nice to have a job like that, I'm sure you'll have fun. And there's nothing wrong with learning French!!

6:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well bum...i think you wouldnt be soooo bored if you had.....a life!!

luv ya
xxx

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home