Friday, February 18, 2005

My Friends. Part 1 - School

I've decided to tell you about my friends. These are some of my friends from school (just click on the 'photos' link on her space). I was inspired to write about them (I know you don't care but I'm going to tell you anyway) when one of my best friends, Kathryn, gave me a link to her msn space thing, and on it were lots of very nice pictures. So, if you know me and want to see some pictures of my other friends (ie not from college) then look at these. Just looking at them made me miss them... I'm going to cry...

The people in the pictures are:

Christiana (as already featured in my blog) - She's great, I first met her when I was 10 when I went to look around my school. We met again when we started in September. We've been friends ever since those first moments. It was weird, when I was actually at that school, I only stayed at her house once or twice, but, since I left and went to Winchester, I think I've lived there for about 2 months in total! We always have fun and do crazy things. I'm an official member of her family and even went to their family reunion.

Kathryn - She's crazy. It's the only word to describe her. Actually, it's not, there are millions. My blonde pal and PP are examples. She nearly killed me when in a maths lesson with Mr Woodward once. Lets just say that the scarf was around my neck very tightly. Oh, and Kathryn, whenever I see Silvine paper, I think of you. Kathryn and Chris were my bestest best friends at school.

Sam - I didn't really get to know Sam until I was 12 and we shared a locker room by the physics rooms. We used to always hang around there (me, Sam, Catherine, Kyle and some other people who I've forgotten) and constantly got told to shut up and go away. In the 5th form, me and Chris started a kind of war with Sam, which ended up in him and his locker smelly like Barbie perfume. Mwahaha. Don't think he was too pleased about that one. Judging by what I can see in those pictures, he needs a haircut.

Helen - She's really fun. I suppose I got to know her through her being friends with Chris. I can remember having a party thing at her house after our GCSEs which was great fun. We played dizzy sticks in the garden. I seem to remember John being hilarious on that day.

Simon - He's a very, very funny person. I've always liked Simon because he made me laugh. I remember that he had very long fingers. hmmm. And when did he get muscles?! lol. Not sure what the white band thing round his head is either in those pictures.

George - He sat behind me in IT when we were in the 1st form and used to always sing the song from south park about chocolate balls. To this day, I hate that song. It drove me insane. I know he did it on purpose just to annoy me. Hahaha

I can't miss out John and Ella though. They left the grove at the same time as I did so aren't in any of the pictures on Katheyns space. They're great though. Two of the craziest people I have ever met. Why is it me that always has the crazy friends??

Well, that's it for those friends. Obviously, I had more friends than just those people from being at school 5 years, but to be honest, I can't be bothered to write anything else. And I'm sure you're not bothered to know either. Next time, I'll have something about my friends from college. And possibly something about other people that I have met on my travels in life.

Cheerio for now.

p.s. Just so you know, to see the pictures, you have to sign into msn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home