Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Narnia!


I almost had a heart attack today when I put my narnia videos in the video player and they didn't work properly. I really nearly did die! But, all was fine when I managed to make them work properly on the tv upstairs. Phew. It's amazing. It's the old BBC version. Everyone always says how rubbish it is, but if you consider when and what it was made for, it's pretty good! Plus, everything is so much better when you watched it when you were younger. It annoys me when people say how bad it is (they always say about Mr and Mrs Beaver) because I think it's great. Jess bought me the books for Christmas too. Just think:

a. It was made in 1989 - 1991
b. It was made for children and shown on tv on a Sunday at 5.45pm
c. Because of a. and b. it was very low budget

So, now you all know that, you can't say it's pants, because it's not and I say so! So there!
Posted by Hello

Go to www.narnia.com - they're making a new film of it!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger beaky said...

p.s I know I just told you that I have it on video, but if anyone feels like buying me a present (other than the disney cd that I said about before), please feel free. The dvds have all the extras on them.

Oh, I sound like such a loser. Sorry.

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home