Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Yay! My blog looks beautiful!

I really didn't like my blog being green so I've just been sat for absolutely ages trying to figure out how to change it. And now, it's blue!! There's still a few things I need to change like the colour of the links at the side and stuff, but I'll do that another time. I'm quite proud of myself - understanding that html stuff is really difficult! But now, cos I kept checking that the colours that I put in matched, it looks like I've had about 30 more visitors than I should have. That's quite annoying. In order to help me get over the stresses of giving my blog a makeover I'm going to go and eat some chocolate. I may be some time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

Your blog looks very nice...did you do it all yourself?

12:52 am  
Blogger beaky said...

Yes I did do it all myself. But then I got bored of it straight away and managed to change it to this one. Last time I couldn't figure out how to put my links on a new template, but I'm learning fast! Yay! Hmmm what else can I do to it?

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home