Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Life in the Madhouse

I've had my second day back at college, and I don't think I've done anything apart from revision. So, as I am the Queen of laziness, i've decided to have another break (I just had a 2 week holiday over Christmas). I can tell that by the time it gets to the end of this month I'm going to be ready to kill someone. I've got all of my exams so am revising for those, am also very far behind schedule for my IT coursework and have to start ANOTHER piece of french coursework. And can I be bothered with any of it? No. Oh yes, and I have a business mock on Friday. Oh the joy of being me! I know it's a little selfish saying that my life is bad when thousands of people just died, millions of people just became homeless and about 70% of the British population probably have more work to do than me, but hey! I'm still allowed to complain if I want!

When I get bored of msn I think I'll go and do some more work... but that might be a while. Hmmm. Actually, I think I'll laze around this evening and stay up doing it tonight. I have a 10.40 start tomorrow so it's not like i need to get up. Yes. That's a good plan. Ok, now I really do feel like I'm talking to myself... I'll stop.

p.s. I apologise to Jack for saying that all of the lower 6th suck. It's not all of them, just about 99%. Haha, no I'm just kidding. I like you all! I think I was in a mood when I wrote that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home