Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's just not the same as it used to be

Today, I'm feeling sorry for myself. This probably makes me sound really ungrateful for everything that I have, but recently I've constantly been wishing that it was last year again. I love my year and I'm gonna miss them so much after the summer, but nights like tonight (btw, if you read this, thanks alex and johnny, you saved me from dying of boredom this evening!) make me really miss everyone from last years upper 6th! I don't think I'll ever make friends like tom, christian, simon etc ever again - the lowers really suck in comparison!! hmm... that wasn't actually supposed to sound so mean... anyway, I suppose all I really wanted to say was, I love you guys!!!

ok, I'm gonna go and pack now seeing as I'm flying home to the wonderful Deutschland tomorrow morning! I just know Jennie is gonna set the fire alarm off on purpose really early, just to get us all out of bed! oooh I'll be angry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home