Thursday, January 06, 2005

What's wrong with the world???

During the holiday I watched a program with my mum on New Years Day called Tom Brown's School Days. I really liked it so I just looked it up on the Internet and the only sites I could find was full of stupid messages from silly little girls saying how they were in love with the guy that played Tom Brown (who is a new actor called Alex Pettyfer). Ok, so he's quite good looking (one problem: he's 14 years old) but there is no need for all this nonsense. If there's one thing that annoys me more than Graham Bradshaw, it's screaming 13 year old girls. Ooh they get on my nerves!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Just to let you know we are NOT silly little girls and we do have a right to our opinion on Alex Pettyfer... And also the comments are nothing to do with finding out more about the film... that is what the interview is for! You didn't need to read the comments because it was obvious that ALL the comments were on Alex, also if he had his own site then there probably wouldn't have been so many messages there... If you like someone you have to tell someone don't you?

10:10 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

Wow, ok, don't get too mad about it. I take it back, I think I was annoyed at the time when I wrote that. I wasn't looking on that specific website for stuff about him anyway, it came up at the top of a list when I looked on a search engine. I'll have to try and control myself when I get annoyed on here in the future. Sorry if I offended you!

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home