Sunday, January 23, 2005

Weekend Update

This weekend, like all other weekends in history, went far too quickly. I didn't exactly do a lot (apart from eat a very nice, free meal today mmmmm and go shopping) but it would have been nice for me to be able to sleep a bit more.... Ahhhhh, the joy of sleep. There are many things that I'm thankful for, with sleep being quite near the top. Beautiful.

I had a bit of an accident this morning. Well, it was my sister's fault, but nevermind. I stood up and was about to walk away from the chair where I'd been sat, when she leaned on me from behind. I wasn't expecting it so kind of fell forward slightly, but caught my foot behind the chair leg and fell on the floor, with her on top of me. It was absolutely hilarious but also quite embarrassing because there were quite a lot of people around. I have a very silly family...

I have another exam in the morning which I'm not particularly excited about, but I think it should be ok. We'll just have to see how it goes.

It's Jade's birthday on Tuesday and we're going out for a meal. I'm quite looking forward to it. Me and Jade also have an exciting plan for next weekend, but I'll talk about that later. I can tell you now though, I will be very surprised if I'm not sick afterwards. Hehehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

Correction: you and Gemma are very silly, the rest of us are quite normal.

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home