Wednesday, January 19, 2005

New Geek Quiz - Due To Popular Demand!

I decided the other geek quiz was a bit sucky, and very inaccurate, so I've found another one. Here's what I got:

The Simple Geek
You answered 44% of the questions as a geek truly would.

You don't seem to sway in either direction, however you still seem to have some latent geek attributes within you. Maybe you're interested in computers but not a gamer? Maybe you've got geek hobbies but none of the awkward social tendencies. You may be slightly geekier than you thought and in denial!
The simple geek usually has various quirks that friends may make fun of, but in general can be considered a fairly normal person. Your geek attributes make you less likely to conform to society. The popular kids don't hate you but the geeks don't either, so it's a respectable demographic.
In a nutshell, you answered enough questions with geek tendencies and enough questions without geek tendencies that it's difficult to pinpoint your exact alignment
Hmmm... 44% is a bit geeky, isn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

30% geek!!!! WOT!!! thats wrong damm it im!! im no geek i tell u! I do sport!!!! now im unhappy, the only thing that comforts me is that Alex ( I ) got 59% now surely he should of got about 80%!!!
I LOVE BUM

10:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got 51% but that still makes me a simple geek - kimmy
jade got 43%, also a simple geek
and amy got 45% so looks lke i am bit of a geek really!!

11:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 50% wooo whoooo - not quite kimi or alex but im still proud of it i love becky jess xxxx

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home