Monday, January 17, 2005

My Wonderful Friends

I was just pondering on what to write on my blog, and my friend Jess said I should write about how wonderful her and Ally are, so, here goes...

I met them at college last year because we are living in the same house. I got to know them well pretty quickly, I suppose that's enevitable seeing as I shared a room with Ally! Well, I would just like to say that, along with Jade, Amy, Tom, Simon, Christian, Hughz, Michael, Alex etc etc, my time at college has been wonderful! Of course I was very said to leave everyone (especially Christiana) at wgs and alc, but I'm very glad that I met everyone here because I love them all!! Ooh I'm feeling all, oh, I don't know, 'lovely' inside! How beautiful! OK, I'll stop now...

I'll be so sad when I leave!! (At least I'll still have Jess and JAde wont be too far away either.

Ok, I take that back. Ally just turned and said to me:
'If you cut your hair, you'll look like this'

Now she's said 'The similarity is striking Beaky! At least you don't look like this' *shows me a picture of an ugly, scary man, kissing Peter Doherty from the Libertines*

I don't think I like her anymore. At all. I'm heartbroken. I'm going to go to my room and sob for hours. And eat chocolate.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to kno even in the UK when things go loopy girls still head for the chocolate LOL... ~A gal in the US

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE BUM

12:25 am  
Blogger Sven said...

You should write a post on how wonderful your brother is. I think he's hot.

1:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home