Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What's with the fish?

I live in a house with 47 other people. We're all noisy and messy, and all the guys are generally smelly. But today, someone has gone too far! They obvioulsy thought it would be a good idea to have fish for tea. Not only does the kitchen, the hallway and the common room smell, but outside and upstairs does too! I tried to hold my breath and run upstairs into here where it doesn't really smell, but I didn't do too well. I breathed it all in and then nearly threw up everywhere. Fish is possibly the worst smell in the world. I can cope with fish fingers or a tuna sandwich, but anything else is too much.

NOOOO SOMEONE JUST OPENED THE DOOR AND NOW IT SMELLS ABSOLUTELY DIIIIIIIIIISSSSGUUUUSSSTING!!!!!

I know this may seem extreme, but I'd rather stand and smell a dogs bum for 6 hours than breathe in a tiny bit of that fish stench. You can't understand how bad it is without being here! Ew ew ew gross! I've never smelt it this strong before, it's so wierd...

Well this really has been a great day. I did my General Studies exam this after noon and it was the most boring thing I have ever done in my life. I've never wanted to die in an exam before, but that really was horrible. So, I've gone from the most boring exam ever to the smelliest house ever. Nice.

If I never post on here again, it's because I've died from inhaling too much fish. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home