Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Bring on tomorrow

I have my IT exam tomorrow afternoon, and I'm still hoping that it's going to be ok. I'm not going to do too much revision tonight though, because I know I'll just end up getting annoyed with it. So I'll just go over some notes before I go to bed and then again after my general studies exam in the morning. I'm quite nervous about it. I think that's because I'm terrified of doing badly in it and having to do it all over again in the summer. I already know I'm going to have another IT, a Business and about 6 hours worth of French exams - I really don't want to have to add on another 3 hours of boring AS IT.

I'm still learning lots about editing my template on this blog. Hopefully I'll keep on making it look better as time goes on. The only problem is, because I'm using a college computer to do all of this, I can't do some things like put on pictures etc. The stupid thing wont let me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home