Thursday, December 01, 2005

Introducing.....

FAYE!

Faye is my new wonderful friend at uni. I just thought that she needed to be introduced, because you've met all my other friends in the past but not Faye yet. (actually, I've never properly introduced my best friend, Christiana, which is a bit silly really! I will do sometime in the near future....) I'm afraid I don't have a good picture of her to put on here, so you'll have to make do with imagination for the moment!

Essential Faye Facts:
- she's insane, like me
- she loves pride and prejudice, like me
- she loves hot chocolate, like me
- she is a very bad influence, like me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, fayes ammmmmmazinggg

11:39 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

you mean amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home