Friday, November 18, 2005

The dream

Over the weekend away, Isaac had a dream....

.......

His housemate Joel came down the stairs in floods of tears. But it was becuase he was so happy. It was the best day of his life!

'What's happened Joel?!' cried Isaac.

*Still crying like a girl*
'***** has proposed to me!' answered Joel.

'GASP!'
..........

The thing is, for Isaac refused to tell anyone who the mystery girl was that proposed to Joel. He has also been hinting different things (he obviously has never heard of 'being subtle', it's ridiculous, it really is) and he's making everything quite silly.

But now (have you guessed yet??) I know for definite it was me. I found it absolutely hilarious when dan told me. Thing is, I don't think that either Isaac or Joel know that I know that it was me in the dream...

... I can feel some serious mind games coming on. hehehe. I could have so much fun with this....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's this Joel character Becky? It seems like he's a really nice guy (and not at all big headed) I'm not sure u should be dreaming about him though. Even if u do think he's better looking than Adrain and as u put it "Well Fit"

3:13 am  
Blogger beaky said...

you

are

hilaaaaaaaarious.

If you actually think about it, it was isaac that was dreaming about joel! i think that's what you should be more worried about...

haha you guys crack me up

2:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i've met this joel person and im not to sure about being 'really nice guy' he seems obsessed at reading and sending other peoples text messages. plus he loves the addsetts at 2am, stay well clear becky!

7:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well becky, im not sure of these scandelous accusations that firstly, the cu president would ever dream about joel in a non-platonic way, and secondly that he could possibly have issues with being subtle. these seem highly outragous, and i think you owe him an apologie, (in front of the whole cu, this thursday). ps, he knew that you knew that he knew, that you knew who was in the dream, ha ha ha ha ha. the last laugh (very satisfying).

1:50 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

that 'he knew that you knew that he knew, that you knew' bit doesn't actually make sense Isaac. I don't think a public apology is necessary either...

12:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home