Saturday, November 26, 2005

Why do I even bother??

I came all the way to the library to do this, and they haven't even bothered to send me what they were supposed to. They don't seem to care that we only have 2 weeks to do 3 3000 word essays and presentations to go along with them. To be honest, what they were supposed to do wasn't even that difficult, so why do I feel like they haven't done anything and I've done nearly everything? Fair enough, Matt's done work, Jess has done work, they're fine, but what have the others done? Absolutely nothing, that's what. I can't even be bothered to do it now.

I'm so glad Jess is in my group, otherwise I'd go insane, I really would.

Actually, can someone still shoot me anyway? It's be much appreciated.



I think the reason that I'm getting so stressed is because I know I still have loads of stupid french to do to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home