Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Once again.... a marvellous weekend!

This weekend saw an amazing thing....... Michael turned into an old man!! haha. It was his 19th birthday and we all made our way to Nottingham to celebrate. It turned out to be quite an expensive weekend, but it was all worth it - because I got to see all my wonderful best friends!

I can't be bothered to go through all the details of the weekend, just take my word for it, it was great weekend. Definitely worth having to share 1 hotel room/bed with absolutely everyone and still only managing 3 hours sleep!

Here's a few photos for you.....
(guys if there isn't a picture of you here dont feel left out - the files are massive and it's only letting me put this many on. I'll put some more on sometime later!)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home