Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Problem

I have no motivation. I don't want to do anything. Anything. Apart from sit and do nothing. I don't want to do any work. Especially french. I really enjoyed it at A Level, but to be honest, what I'm doing now is just boring. Boring boring boring. I don't ever want to go again. Well, I guess I'll have to next week. If I manage to get some remotely decent work done this week then I can give it to her then I guess. But then that means sitting there for 2 hours doing nothing. You know, i really don't know what happens in those 2 hours that we have a lesson, because we sure aren't learning any french! I think I'm going backwards and getting worse at it. It doen't make sense.

As much as I want to be really good at french, I don't think I'm going to be able to choose it as an option next year. If I do, I might end up killing myself.

I'm being serious.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want Hayleywoo will come and blow it all up for you, she has spare dynamite!

People thought that the fire at Southampton Uni the other week was an accident, but no, Hayleywoo was contacted and blew it up so that they wouldn't have to do any work!

Better join the line quick, ours is next so that we don't have to hand our dissertations in at Christmas!

8:58 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

I didn't even know there'd been a fire at southampton uni! For anyone reading this that wants to blow up hallam - you only need to do the stoddart building, that's where all the languages are taught. The rest of it is fine!

10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hayleywoo would like u to pay her trainfare from Winchester to Sheffield tho else she can't do it.

12:03 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

i don't want to see her that much..... he he he

1:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but u will not have to have lessons!! you won't need to see her, best if u don't else u might be pin pointed & held responsible. She'll have to make a quick get away anyhow.

5:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cwjqxvaMa petite fille, il faut que tu travailles bien parce-que c'est moi qui paie!

7:10 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

BUT IT'S SO RUBBISH

12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home