Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Not doing very well, am I?

Considering this is supposed to be 'the story of my life', I'm not doing very well at keeping you posted at the moment. Ok, so, without wanting to sound too boring (because even though I'm living in a completely new place with (almost) completely new friends, I've not actually been doing that much. Quite disgraceful really.

I'm enjoying my course at uni - had my first presentation this morning (which, of course we absolutely ruled at. Everyone elses sucked SO MUCH but we made sure ours was awesome, even though 2 members of our group couldn't be bothered i.e. were too hungover to attend the metting we had yesterday to finish it off and practise. Oh well, we'll just have to make sure that they do all the work for the next one. Actually, no, not all, because then it would be rubbish. Complete and utter pants, to be exact.

Anyhoo.... pretyt much all I've been doing is sitting up to rediculous hours of the morning watching films and generally being silly (as you can see, there's nothing unusual there)

Hmm for some reason my keyboard is doing very strange things so I might leave it at that for now. Eh?? what is going on with this thing??

....The only thing I have left to say is

My parents came over to england last week and I let my mum borrow my Mansfield Park DVD AND I FORGOT TO BRING IT BACK TO SHEFFIELD WITH ME SO I THINK I'M GONNA BE WITHOUT IT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whatever shall I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home