Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Thing you didn't know about me #14

While I'm on the subject of United, I thought I'd tell you the next thing that you don't know about me...

My favourite accents in the whole world are (for listening to, not attempting to say myself because I'm hopeless at number 2):

1. Australian
2. Irish (not northern, it gets annoying after a while)

So, when Jamie (my new very nice irish friend) was talking to Jad (from Hillsong United i.e he is australian) the other day when I was with him I had to struggle to stop myself from smiling and giggling uncontrollably like a 13 year old girl.


Sorry I'm really liking photos at the moment so I'm going to keep putting them on my blog until I get bored. This is of United playing last Thursday. I'm in there somewhere and so is Jamie I think, just in case you're interested. Jad is the one on the far right of the stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home