Thursday, June 30, 2005

Our Awesome Sleepover: The Day After

Well, last night was a lot of fun. We were pretty silly and I didn't have too much of a bad sleep apart from when Amy started snoring hehe. There are a few pictures below from what we got up to. It was a good way to say au revoir to the lodge. I'll still miss it though. I'm quite surprised nobody complained about the noise actually, and was quite surprised that Jennie didn't even care this morning when me and Jade told her all the thing we had done! haha
Me and Kimmy.... errr.... yeah... it's was funny at the time...
All of us in Jade's room. Note: Absolutely no furniture apart from the bed tipped on its side
Bel, Jade, Kimmy, Me and Amy
But....... now they have all gone, and I am the only one left. I've lost count of the number of tears that I've cried today, It's been, well, horrible actually. Johnny and Alex have gone out and Michael has gone to the gym, so there's me and a load of lower sixth in the house. I do get on with them, and they invited me to come to their room tonight, but I think I'll just stay in my own room and go to bed. I've got to get up in the morning to catch the coach. Anyway, if I can't spend my last night here with my best friends, then I'd rather spend it alone! lol I probably sound like a loser, but I'm a bit too depressed to even care!
Well, Jade was the first to leave, then Amy, Ally and Kimmy, and then Jess later on. I guess it's only fair though - I was the last to arrive here and the last to leave too! By this time tomorrow, I will be in Germany, driving back to my house from the airport. We're stopping for tea in my favourite place too, for bratwurst and chips. mmmmmmmmmm. As for the rest of the summer/year, I don't really know what will be going on. All I know is, it's going to be scary. I hope I like it. I really do.
Anyhoo, I'm off for one last game of one touch, one bounce. This is one big ADIOS from Falkland Lodge. Never again will you learn of the fun that goes on inside it, unless of course, you look here occasionally.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im really sorry that we couldnt say goodbye properly, you had better come back sometime! Im gonna miss ya sooooooooo much!

8:07 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

well now we have skype.... YAY

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home